At your first visit you can expect the following things to occur:
- a review of your complete medical and dental history, including any medications you are taking
- a comprehensive oral exam will be done and may include periodontal charting, which measures the health of the gum around each tooth
- your diagnosis and treatment options will be explained to you
- the cost of your treatment options will be discussed
- financing and insurance information will be discussed
- All forms can be printed off our website in advance (please click on the button at the top of the page). If you have any questions please give us a call at (603) 436-7787.
- ***24 hour cancellation policy: appointments canceled or rescheduled within 24 hours of your original appointment time may incur a cancelation fee of $35. To avoid this please give ample notice if you need to change your appointment. Thank you.***